Dance Cubana Salsa Lessons was formed to teach and promote excellence in dance, and in particular Cuban Salsa Lessons, Bachata Lessons and now also Kizomba Lessons. All our teachers are *UKA qualified, friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated. They all have a strong background in dance. Our aim is to make Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba lessons accessible to all.
Experience Dance Cubana
The most efficient and effective way to learn is with a smile on your face on a Dance Cubana Structured 8-week course, working to our balanced and well planned syllabus.
Become Dance Cubana Privilege Card at an annual fee of £12. We recognize and value your support and commitment. With the Privilege Card benefits. You could save over £70 a year!.
1. 25% – off salsa course between June & September (After buying 2 courses at full price in the same year)
2. 50% – off second class on the same night only (£3)
3. 10% – off workshops.
4. £1 – off the price of our parties.
5. All members will be entered into a draw at the end of the year the winner get a free course.
6. 15% off Dance Cubana T-shirts & Hoodies.
All you need to do is e-mail us a photograph(head shot) of yourself to Membership click here and follow this link to join http://www.dance-cubana.co.uk/buy-online
You will then receive your card, which you can start using straight away.
Come and have a dance and socialise with Dance Cuban every Thursday at Revolucion de Cuba. Can’t dance? Come and have a word with Lloyd (The DJ) and he will show you some steps, or just enjoy all the great dancers while having a drink…..
8:30-09:30 – Relax to live music, Have a meal or relaxing just drinks to the Live Band
- Lloyd and his team of salsa and rueda dancers from Dance Cubana really set our `South American` party on fire. As the event we`d organised was held in a small village community hall, there were quite a few older people who weren`t able to join in with the dancing but really enjoyed the spectacle. Those able to dance had a brilliant time too, learning the moves then being encouraged on to the floor by the rueda team. Everyone asked when we were going to do it again!Helen Foster
- Dear Lloyd and the salsa dancers from Dance Cubana who came to our wedding, a big thank you for providing such great entertainment with the stunning demonstration and teaching rueda to every one. Thank you for your patience with those with two left feet, and for getting people who wouldn't normally dance up and enjoying themselves.Best Wishes Emma and Martin
- Lloyd is undoubtedly one of the best teachers/dancers of authentic Cuban Salsa in the UK. His salsa lessons are hot and spicy, with an emphasis on good technique, timing and musical interpretation. He has a remarkable ability to break down seemingly complex patterns into simple, easy to lead moves. Lloyd is passionate about Cuban salsa and is keen to promote this style in the East Midlands and beyond. If you want to learn salsa quickly (even if you have no dancing experience) or want to take what you have already learned to another level, you will not be disappointed by attending Lloyd's class. Some guys have all the luck - my dream is that one day I will come close to dancing like Lloyd. It is no accident he is widely known as 'Lloyd the Entertainer'. He truly entertains on the dance floor, and he strongly encourages his students to have fun while they are learning!Courtney Smith
- Dance Cubana, thanks for a great Salsa Congress Weekend in Nottingham. I'm sure a huge amount of work was involved, not least of which would be getting the Cuban dancers over to the UK. They were absolutely fantastic, and my highlight was my salsa dance with Alberto Valdez on the 2nd party night I think I just managed to keep my feet! The show was amazing‚ I watched the dancers on YouTube, but to see them in real life was something else. I've just been to a weekend Jazz festival in Brecon where I even managed to try out some new moves as there was dancing to 2 Cuban bands who were playing (Jazz is obviously getting pretty broad now!).Tracey Grant (Matlock)
- Well you can put me down for next year... I had a fantastic time! You should both be very proud to have organised such an event & I think we were all very fortunate to have had the opportunity to attend. One MASSIVE thank you to all the Cubans! It was great to meet them, participate in their workshops & watch them dance. I hope they enjoyed their visit too. Thanks for the complementary water at the workshops & party nights... don't know who provided it but was greatly appreciated.Regards Jane
- If you asked me for one negative it was that I could have had an extra hour in bed Saturday morning as workshops started at 12noon instead of 11am like the original schedule. But never mind we went and had a coffee with friends at Java. We are really looking forward to the next congress you organise. WELL DONE AND CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU FOR SUCH A SUCCESSFUL WEEKEND.Bev & Tony